#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe an unpopular view but I would get rid of him this summer. He would have a bit of value. He was mean't to be our plan B when teams sit deep but I haven't seen him do it when teams play 5 at the back or press him. Youth and pace is required and if I were Pep I would put my arm around Leroy and tell him to forget Bayern because he will be a key man next year.

Maybe an unpopular view but I would get rid of him this summer. He would have a bit of value. He was mean't to be our plan B when teams sit deep but I haven't seen him do it when teams play 5 at the back or press him. Youth and pace is required and if I were Pep I would put my arm around Leroy and tell him to forget Bayern because he will be a key man next year.
Leroy just wants more money, he clearly has no intention to leave. players always push for it if they really want it

He made a difference today. Skinned their fullback a few times. Put one on a plate for the tosser on the left who should have equalised but as usual in a derby he fluffed it. Mahrez is the least of our worries at the moment

Last edited:
He can be frustrating when he doesn't pass the ball, but boy when he decides to pass it, he put's it on the mark. Sterling missed a sitter from him and this is not the first time others have missed sitters he's laid on the plate. Played well when he came on, should've started.

Very good when he came on, the only one!

Fantastic cross for Sterling who frustratingly tripped over thin air to get his feet all wrong and misconnect with it.

Very good when he came on, the only one!

Fantastic cross for Sterling who frustratingly tripped over thin air to get his feet all wrong and misconnect with it.

Spot on. Mahrez is without doubt our most dangerous forward. Made a hell of a difference when he came on and we finally looked like we might score. Bernardo and Sterling don't offer half the threat Mahrez does...hopefully that will change very soon.

Spot on. Mahrez is without doubt our most dangerous forward. Made a hell of a difference when he came on and we finally looked like we might score. Bernardo and Sterling don't offer half the threat Mahrez does...hopefully that will change very soon.
Mahrez and Jesus are our best forwards currently.

They need to start every big game for me.

Good performance imo, was at least attacking their defence and had them all over the place for a 10min spell. Should have kept giving him the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.