#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a selfish player which isn't inherently a bad thing. I think he's had some issues balancing that out but he's making progress with it. I think he's a player that really needs to be playing every game to get going and he'll get close to 4,000 minutes with Sane hurt compared to the 2,600 last season.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Bernardo/Mahrez going forward. I'd like to see Mahrez get some time on the left, but I really don't see it working out that way. Bernardo already took some of those minutes/scored/looked comfortable so I think that's the better option.

I'm expecting a big jump this season and should come close to 20g and 15a in all comps.

He's stepped it up a notch this season to date. Very skilful and is starting to link up with the team in the final 3rd on a more regular basis instead of just cutting in on his left food and curling his shot wide. Going to be a major player for us this season.

He's got that unique ability to create something out of nothing. And he can finish, as we saw against Brighton on the final day.

Like many, I’m not his biggest fan so far. (Nor his biggest critic.) However, there are good omens in the tea leaves and I’m thinking he will play an influential role over the season.

He has the talent and is now showing signs that he has the application too.

Like many, I’m not his biggest fan so far. (Nor his biggest critic.) However, there are good omens in the tea leaves and I’m thinking he will play an influential role over the season.

He has the talent and is now showing signs that he has the application too.
In 2016 I was in Stonehaven just outside Aberdeen on the Friday evening before we played Leicester on Saturday 12.30 KO (I think),

Drove back through the night to make the game at the Etihad which Leicester won 3-1. Mahrez scored their 2nd goal after dancing through our defence and smashing past Joe who didn't move.
I was well peed off at time but looking back it was a brilliant goal.I was pleased when we signed him, he was a bit crap early doors but seems to be learning our system of play quickly ..

Can’t control the ball or pass/cross even if his life depended on it. Give him and 100m to Dortmund for Sancho.

Can’t control the ball or pass/cross even if his life depended on it. Give him and 100m to Dortmund for Sancho.

Mahrez can't control the ball ????? Elvis is alive ????? The Eiffel Tower is in London ???? The Earth is flat ????? ......

Mahrez can't control the ball ????? Elvis is alive ????? The Eiffel Tower is in London ???? The Earth is flat ????? ......

Saw his first touch when he came on? He fluctuates between having the touch of a rapist and rarely having it glue to his feet like once against Brighton. Inconsistent and up there on par with signings like Bony, Sinclair and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.