#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best player on the pitch in the 2 games he has started.

Could be debated, but he has played very well. Mahrez on the right, Bernardo in the center and Gundogan on the bench would have been a much better look if we wanted to give KDB a rest.

I am 100% certain that his opinions about Mahrez have nothing to do with Mahrez's football.

You don’t seem to be good at judging people’s opinion. I simply don’t see him as a good enough player for us and there is nothing that currently would point towards the contrary. I am more than happy to eat my words, because it means he finally starts benefiting the team/club. There is a reason behind the fact that Pep rarely starts him and considers him as a backup.

You don’t seem to be good at judging people’s opinion. I simply don’t see him as a good enough player for us and there is nothing that currently would point towards the contrary. I am more than happy to eat my words, because it means he finally starts benefiting the team/club. There is a reason behind the fact that Pep rarely starts him and considers him as a backup.

You don't seem to be good at judging my judgement of people's opinion. Sorry but I think I'm good at judging yours. I repeat, your opinion about Mahrez has nothing to do with his football, I would bet my last sterling on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.