#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you piss yourself when he won player of the year and league with Leicester? Do you not think his first touch is on a par with anyone at the club? Is his left foot not as good as Bernado's? Technical ability he's right up there. What he needs to do is play like he belongs here consistently. At the end of last season he started to play much better and the 2 games he's started this season he looked as good as anyone else or better. Long way to go but to question his ability is nonsense.

Did you piss yourself when he won player of the year and league with Leicester? Do you not think his first touch is on a par with anyone at the club? Is his left foot not as good as Bernado's? Technical ability he's right up there. What he needs to do is play like he belongs here consistently. At the end of last season he started to play much better and the 2 games he's started this season he looked as good as anyone else or better. Long way to go but to question his ability is nonsense.
So now he's as good as Bernardo. This is getting better and better. Thanks.

So now he's as good as Bernardo. This is getting better and better. Thanks.

Didn't say that I said technically his touch is as good and asked if his left foot is as good. Time will tell but from the right if given a run I think he'll provide more goals and assists than Bernado. Still hoping Bernado moves into the middle myself. As currently without a fullback that goes past him or KDB doing the same he' isn't offering much in the final third.

I was pretty much a lone voice last season saying give him time to settle and learn what pep wants
I finally got something right!

It might just be my imagination, but he does seem to shine more often in European games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.