#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He propelled that defender to be the first person to witness 2020 ! Pure talent and yet some philosophers on here get always on his case !

I would sum that up as another classic Mahrez performance. Incredibly frustrating at times, pissed away a bunch of good chances, but at the end of the day he's involved in the goals, even the disallowed one.

Thought he put a shift in physically tonight though as well.

I would sum that up as another classic Mahrez performance. Incredibly frustrating at times, pissed away a bunch of good chances, but at the end of the day he's involved in the goals, even the disallowed one.

Thought he put a shift in physically tonight though as well.

Thought he was good overall but his lack of intelligence at the end was winding me up. Trying to force through balls in the dying minutes could have been costly.

He looks far better playing more centrally. Decision making could probably improve and his shooting needs to drastically improve.

Thought he was good overall but his lack of intelligence at the end was winding me up. Trying to force through balls in the dying minutes could have been costly.

Pep said he is one of the most intelligent he has coached. Who to believe?

You have to really be miserable to nitpick at his performance after the win. He could have a goal himself on another day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.