#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That through ball for Sterling deserved an assist. KDB would have been pleased with that pick out. He's in good form this season and I'm really pleased for him. He's even starting to look worth the headache his Algerian fans give us. :)

Agree completely. Even Raheem said he wasn't expecting Rihad to play that ball as he didn't think it was possible to get it through the tiny gap available.

That through ball for Sterling deserved an assist. KDB would have been pleased with that pick out. He's in good form this season and I'm really pleased for him. He's even starting to look worth the headache his Algerian fans give us. :)
The outside of the boot half-volley low cross was even more deserving of an assist.

Excellent performance today and good to see him starting to play like he did for Leicester a couple of seasons ago.

His first touch is sublime.
I think he arguably has the best first touch in the entire squad, which is some compliment.

Really coming into his own now. Great to see after a difficult first season. Just goes to show what a bit of patience and run of games can do for a player’s confidence.

I think he arguably has the best first touch in the entire squad, which is some compliment.

Really coming into his own now. Great to see after a difficult first season. Just goes to show what a bit of patience and run of games can do for a player’s confidence.
Absolutely. I was going to say it's the best first touch that I've ever seen, but chickened out at the last minute. Wish I'd gone for the superlative now!

Also, I think captaining Algeria to AFCON this summer has really helped too.

He's a confidence player, and being a major part of that, and our "Fourmidables", looks to have reinvigorated him.

Here's to him continuing in this vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.