Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
His first touch is an absolute joy to watch and never does it get the credit it deserves. He has the best control of a football I have ever seen.

He has terrific ability and only the most hardened " hater " on here would deny it.

The problem is his lack of application and greediness when the opposition is playing 10 men behind the ball.

Yesterday apart ( and who really expected Burnley to play with that formation ) he has been really poor and wasteful. He is also too predictable and never goes outside a defender always turning inside to where the pitch is the most crowded and tight.

BoyataIsGod

One good game is not enough to suddenly laud him as a success. He has been here for long enough and his bad performances far outweigh the good.
I am more than happy to be proved wrong in the coming months but I don’t envisage being so.

Pablo1

One good game is not enough to suddenly laud him as a success. He has been here for long enough and his bad performances far outweigh the good.
I am more than happy to be proved wrong in the coming months but I don’t envisage being so.
There’s a difference between giving credit where it’s due and saying he’s suddenly the bees knees. We all know he’s struggled but yesterday was a good day for him and us and should be acknowledged.

BoyataIsGod

There’s a difference between giving credit where it’s due and saying he’s suddenly the bees knees. We all know he’s struggled but yesterday was a good day for him and us and should be acknowledged.
And absolutely I give him credit for yesterday. But I don’t think we should lose sight of the facts here, which is he has not done it regularly enough. As I said more than happy to be proven wrong but really can’t see it.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.