#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Xtra got an exclusive with Mahrez. Poor translation and “everything is perfect” at City.

Then Mahrez has since liked their tweet about the exclusive.

Last edited:
Mahrez is infuriating. I maintain that he has the same talent as Salah, but as much as that Scouse **** is a diving tosser he puts a shift in. And as much as he's a greedy ****, he delivers end product for his team. All the things that Mahrez threatens to do often, has the talent to do, and the most infuriating bit is he HAS done it in flashes, but does not deliver regularly enough.

probably the least likeable player in the squad. dont know what it is about him, but the guy just seems to have no passion or desire. Very inconsistent in how he performs, when the chips are down he's nowhere to be seen. Granted, has the odd game where he is sparkling, e.g. burnley at home but you expect so much more for a player of his calibre.

If he left in the summer, which is probably unlikely considering his wages, i wouldn't lose much sleep.

We have to be seriously considering selling him on the summer regardless of how happy he is. If we're serious about bringing in Messi and still giving enough minutes Foden/Sterling/Torres then he's got to go. He'll be 30 in the summer and it'll be the last time we might be able to get a somewhat decent fee for him (£30-35m?) if we can drum up interest. If so we should be looking to offload him.

Mahrez is infuriating. I maintain that he has the same talent as Salah, but as much as that Scouse **** is a diving tosser he puts a shift in. And as much as he's a greedy ****, he delivers end product for his team. All the things that Mahrez threatens to do often, has the talent to do, and the most infuriating bit is he HAS done it in flashes, but does not deliver regularly enough.
Salah is talented?

Why some jump on his back is purely (in my opinion) because he isn’t a player who shows effort in tackling and running his arse off.. like Bernardo and Foden for example quite the opposite.
Some players are not made that way like Pogba or Ozil. These types of players have other attributes. You can’t have a team full of grafters you need quality too... players that can do one amazing pass or have amazing vision and control.
Sterling for example sometimes he over runs with the ball and fails to pick a pass and nothing comes of it.
Walker he takes a while to decide what to do...but he’s game is about speed and tacking.
I’m glad he signed and is playing for City he has the quaintly and Pep thinks so to.

you're FFS, you've had 7 touches when 2 would do. Do you...

(a) stop, do a flick/step over and then pass back to Bernie.
(b) chip a ball into the box for a defender to easily head away.
(c) chip a ball over the top that skips harmlessly out of play.
(d) Take 10 more touches, dribble into the box and get harmlessly dispossessed by a bottom half level defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.