#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realise FFS was 30 years old , which means when his contract finishes he has very little sell on value , has he been worth the £65m we paid ? Weirdly i think he has , he takes a fair bit of stick but he has won matches and valuable points , one of those players where you wont realise how good he was until he leaves , like Dzeko , Nasri , Kolarov , and others who took a lot criticism but made decent contributions to the cause.

FFS has been a good signing but you just can't compare him to Dzeko. Edin was a beast.

Didnt realise FFS was 30 years old , which means when his contract finishes he has very little sell on value , has he been worth the £65m we paid ? Weirdly i think he has , he takes a fair bit of stick but he has won matches and valuable points , one of those players where you wont realise how good he was until he leaves , like Dzeko , Nasri , Kolarov , and others who took a lot criticism but made decent contributions to the cause.
As much he is frustrating he does put up decent numbers since he arrived , so talented but often sticks out like a sore thumb

His stats are great but his commitment & work rate is so poor. I thought he was very lazy today but then he did make the cross which got us 3 points.

Was the best player on the park for the first 10 minutes, created the goal had Tierney on toast and seemed destined to have a stormer but our entire side stopped playing after that. Our best attacker today, deserves to keep his place.

Not had a LB since Kolarov. Great player but also got stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.