#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the new coach has had a part to play in so many players improving? It's like each one has suddenly adjusted their game. If it was just Pep then why not sooner?

I guess what I'm saying is demote Pep and give that old guy, who's name I cant remember, the managers position. Mahrez is the last straw FFS!!!!

Fair play to him for realising that when you have God given ability you still have to match it with work rate for the team. He is now looking like the player we all wanted to sign and I hope it continues to the end of the season. I was told he had a heart to heart with Pep and has reacted superbly.

I know I like many others were very critical of his performances for the best part of six months as he was playing so far below his capabilities but he is looking great now and his link up play with Bernardo is joyous.

Fair play to him for realising that when you have God given ability you still have to match it with work rate for the team. He is now looking like the player we all wanted to sign and I hope it continues to the end of the season. I was told he had a heart to heart with Pep and has reacted superbly.

I know I like many others were very critical of his performances for the best part of six months as he was playing so far below his capabilities but he is looking great now and his link up play with Bernardo is joyous.
Agree him and Bernardo are clearly complementing each other to great effect

Mahrez’s new approach to games is a joy to watch. He chooses to pass and move rather than continuing to step over and shoot. On this form he deserves his place on the right. Maybe he is maturing into a more complete team player. This is the ffs we need.

So bizarre to see the usual faces acting like this is his first good run of form for us. Some on here would have you believe he's been utter shite from the moment he signed up until about three weeks ago. Posts about how he's "finally clicking" and "the penny's dropped". We see it all the time with Zinchenko, Jesus and Gundogan too.

Mahrez has had several good patches before, the problem is keeping it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.