#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt ffs would be better playing more centrally, but clearly Pep saw something in him being out wide and it took a while to work out but it's come good. Ffs is a superb footballer and has that indefinable, almost magical quality that kun, Dave, Yaya in his pomp and Vk had to take us to another level. Nice bloke too it seems.

My mrs follows all the Wards (Dawn, Ashley, Taylor, Darby) on Instagram and Mahrez has been with Taylor since before Christmas.

She always comments how happy and fun he looks.

No coincidence his form has improved since so if we win the CL then Taylor Ward needs a winners medal!

My mrs follows all the Wards (Dawn, Ashley, Taylor, Darby) on Instagram and Mahrez has been with Taylor since before Christmas.

No coincidence his form has improved since so if we win the CL then Taylor Ward needs a winners medal!

Riyad's improvement in form does have a link to his relationship with Taylor Ward.

I have no idea no who the Wards are, but didn't Kun date a Taylor Ward? The same Taylor Ward?

You really have to read the first 20- 25 pages of this thread and the last 20- 25 pages. Only a football forum could this fuckin happen.

From "Get this Fuckin greedy selfish **** out of my club" too " Player of the year & best around "

They never fuckin learn!
Do you think his current form is at the same level it was back then when he was being criticised or were his critics all talking shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.