#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the same poster though? Even if it was, it’s not really headline news - fickle football fan changes opinion because player’s form transforms
Tbh mate I'm basically saying how a football forum works, there's shitloads of toxic post there and five months after he's our player of the year. I know posters can change their views but I've read at least 6 or 7 absolutely wanting him gone there to then heaping praise on him. In fact there's posters criticising other posters for having a pop at him in the thread and theve done the same fuckin thing. People totally forget what they post.

Tbh mate I'm basically saying how a football forum works, there's shitloads of toxic post there and five months after he's our player of the year. I know posters can change their views but I've read at least 6 or 7 absolutely wanting him gone there to then heaping praise on him. In fact there's posters criticising other posters for having a pop at him in the thread and theve done the same fuckin thing. People totally forget what they post.
Well, I guess the best we can hope for is that some of them learn from these mistakes (as it's happened with several other players, as well as Mahrez multiple times now) and don't do it with other players.

Well, I guess the best we can hope for is that some of them learn from these mistakes (as it's happened with several other players, as well as Mahrez multiple times now) and don't do it with other players.
When attacking the same player over and over it becomes suspicious not anymore related to football

“Bone idle, greedy, selfish, infuriating, wrong decisions, get rid, not a City player”. These are some of the terms I’ve just read at the start of this thread.

The very definition of criticism in my eyes. What would you call it?

For large parts of the season those were accurate words.

Along with Dias and Gundogan, Mahrez is very much a strong candidate for player the season. It is a really tough call to pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.