#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah one of those is dog shit and the other not top class either. The reason I mentioned Sterling though is because we won’t sell both wingers so if one I’d rather it be Sterling.
What's the obsession with calling City players "dog shit" ?, why not be inventive and use a term that shows a little humanity and respect for our players. It is afterall a football forum not Crufts, even if whining and bitching has become the norm.

What's the obsession with calling City players "dog shit" ?, why not be inventive and use a term that shows a little humanity and respect for our players. It is afterall a football forum not Crufts, even if whining and bitching has become the norm.
Ok then he’s a horrendous footballer. I wasn’t calling him as a bloody person was I! Snowflakes everywhere.

Ok then he’s a horrendous footballer. I wasn’t calling him as a bloody person was I! Snowflakes everywhere.
"in calling someone a snowflake, you are not just shutting down their opinion, but telling them off for being offended that you are doing so." " Since the term is now being used largely by conservatives, zealous Republicans, and the "alt-right" (read: racists), it's ironic they have re-purposed the term into a pejorative intended to smear"
No Snowflakes here, just balmy sunshine, but at least I got to Google your derogatory comment and apparently that is what it means. But this is a Mahrez thread so maybe the "Off Topic" forum is a better place for you to discuss dog shit and derogatory slang.

Last edited:
This was his best season, however i don't have any confidence in him continuing that form. When he's not on form he offers nothing and it's the equivalent to playing with 10 men.

Cash in now. his price tag will never ne higher.

This was his best season, however i don't have any confidence in him continuing that form. When he's not on form he offers nothing and it's the equivalent to playing with 10 men.

Cash in now. his price tag will never ne higher.
Why have you no confidence he will continue with his form?

Who else might you want to sell for similar reasons, Phil, Ruben?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.