#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope showed he could be part of the squad and was one of our better performers last season.
The ‘nope’ doesn’t make sense Ray. A bit like you thinking Simeone would make a good City manager..

The ‘nope’ doesn’t make sense Ray. A bit like you thinking Simeone would make a good City manager..

He is another scapegoat to be honest which is very harsh on the player. The nope bit is about his decision making, he was one of our better performers last season and had shown improvement from his first season at City. The Simeone part is irrelevant.

He is another scapegoat to be honest which is very harsh to be honest
He was one of the most senior players on the pitch and failed to deliver time and time again.
It doesn’t make him a bad player, he fucking oozes class, he’s not the right fit for us though.
This isn’t me reacting just after tonight, he won’t change however desperate I am for him to do so.

He was one of the most senior players on the pitch and failed to deliver time and time again.
It doesn’t make him a bad player, he fucking oozes class, he’s not the right fit for us though.
This isn’t me reacting just after tonight, he won’t change however desperate I am for him to do so.

Deserves his place in the squad. The kids still have a long way to go. As I keep repeating he was one of our better performers in the team last season and is still recovering from a serious illness.

Deserves his place in the squad. The kids still have a long way to go. As I keep repeating he was one of our better performers in the team
Better performers tonight?
Go home Ray, you’re drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.