#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT is where Mahrez is at his best - through ball from the half way line through for KDB to cross.

A guy on FB posted a highlight video of Mahrez’s best play - about 70% of it was through balls to KDB.

I’ve been a critic but fair play to him today - good cameo, but it was with the game in the bag again - pressure off.

THAT is where Mahrez is at his best - through ball from the half way line through for KDB to cross.

A guy on FB posted a highlight video of Mahrez’s best play - about 70% of it was through balls to KDB.

I’ve been a critic but fair play to him today - good cameo, but it was with the game in the bag again - pressure off.
He and KdB have a telepathic connection, its insane how well they combine and do that move

Still a very useful player when he's not being a lazy,selfish,fucker.

I would like to think he will mostly be used form the bench though.
Unfortunately I don't think that will be the case, I suspect that because the club spent a fortune on him he will continue to be given many more opportunities to play than an academy player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.