#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden,Bernardo,Torres, can play the wide right position and would all be ahead of Mahrez in my opinion these three players show more energy and can "track back" , Mahrez is a luxury player , but there's no doubt Mahrez can win games with his some of his magical moments , still a very useful squad player but not sure he is the type of player who would be happy gathering splinters on our bench. He was a superstar at Leicester now he is just another very good player in a brilliant squad.

Makes a good impact sub. Take note, Pep.
Exactly this - he will always look better once space opens up and he doesn't have to defend. The hard work of the front three tonight against a back five ran them to rags and paved the way for the subs to come on and look much better. I hope Pep looks to keep the front three from tonight plus once Jesus returns in 10 days we will be back to being a nightmare for defenders to mark. It's not rocket science, move yourself and the ball quicker and the defenders are knackered sooner. FFS has some way to go to be first choice in my opinion but a good start last night in doing that.

Much better in “open” games

But I would definitely sell him next summer

Heard on the radio mahrez would like to return to play football with Marseille Monday
I was feeling quite pleased until I realised it was one day, not Monday.

Foden,Bernardo,Torres, can play the wide right position and would all be ahead of Mahrez in my opinion these three players show more energy and can "track back" , Mahrez is a luxury player , but there's no doubt Mahrez can win games with his some of his magical moments , still a very useful squad player but not sure he is the type of player who would be happy gathering splinters on our bench. He was a superstar at Leicester now he is just another very good player in a brilliant squad.
Spot on with what you’re saying but you also missed off our best right winger!

Mendy is now turned reporter

Riyad Mahrez has left the possibility open of a return to France at some point, mentioning Paris Saint-Germain and Marseille as potential options. The Sun reports Mahrez told City team-mate Benjamin Mendy in a TV interview he supported Marseille as a boy but was raised in Paris, and that he is “not closing any door”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.