#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody (I think) wants him out.
We just want him to make the right decision more often than the wrong one.
It’s not a new grievance tbh.
I think there have been quite a few tonight saying they'd be happy for us to sell him.

The grievances are fine, I feel them myself too. It's just I disagree with making big statements this early on, even if they are later proven right.

Stop taking the piss will you?
I’m not. We are on this thread talking about his performances this season, tonight was his first game and you said “As I said, he was one of the better performers in our team”
Seeing as we are talking about tonight I read it as you talking about his game tonight.
No biggie. I’m not arsed enough to stay on this thread any longer than need be.

Showed improvement last season and has only recovered from Covid and played tonight without a proper preseason behind him. It wasn't the best team performance and it was more of a competitive friendly feel than a cup tie.

I’m not. We are on this thread talking about his performances this season, tonight was his first game and you said “As I said, he was one of the better performers in our team”
Seeing as we are talking about tonight I read it as you talking about his game tonight.
No biggie. I’m not arsed enough to stay on this thread any longer than need be.

First game back.

lol so much hate today for mahrez but no worry gundogan is coming back soon to take some of it.
for me, I saw the whole team playing the same song as last year maybe even worse.(Foden has improved) but that is just not enough. I didn't like their preference against wolfs they can do much batter. but I am still hopefull since it's JUST WAY TO EARLY anyways.

He should fancy a pass at times. He thinksnplaying with kids means he can take all the shots individuallyband selfishly

not sure why there would be any criticism for his performance, he's had covid, no pre season had one blind alley run into the box where perhaps he could and probably should of looked for a pass, early days of the season and will be important to us when fully fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.