#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly who would miss out every week if we got Messi in August?

Cant say it would Sterling would be benched every week or Aguero/Jesus.

It would have been Mahrez for sure.

Yet he starts a lot without much of an end product. He is not good enough, he does not put the fear into defences. Also pretty useless off the ball and in pressing. Also often wastes chances on his own instead of making the correct play and create a chance for someone else.

Unlocking deep parked bus defences is really not what his strong side. At Leicester he never faced parked bus defences, was playing on the counter a lot with lot empty areas to run into, had feed balls to Vardy who also had loads of space to run into.

Problem is, I don't see any top team signing him in the future so we wouldn't be making close to half of what we paid for him.
He isn’t going anywhere. He is somehow seeing more game-time than at any other point since he came to the club. I think it’s more likely that he gets offered a new contract than being sold.

Absolutely awful

has never looked like a city player from the moment he arrived - get him sold asap to anyone that will have him

the day he leaves the club cant come soon enough for me

Wouldnt miss Mahrez if we sold him tomorrow , very good player but we have half a dozen in our squad who can do a better job in that position , he occasionally brings something special but not often enough and is a luxury player , would rather have the workrates of Bernardo or Foden than the posturing of Mahrez. Awful today , no end product and should have been hooked at half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.