#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait and see if those quotes are true and what context they were.

I don't think he suits our team but let's not call out players over possible media bullshit.

Think PSG were linked with him a year ago or so. We should do this deal in instant, PSG should offer decent cash too.

If those quotes are true, then let’s hope a deal can be done with PSG in January.

Yep we going through a serious transition last 12 months and it’s peaking this season we need to ship out some of the older less hungry players think even with Sergio this is probably his last season we need to start next season with a new youthful looking side hopeful with 3/4 players from our youth team.

Riyad Mahrez: “Paris is my city, for the moment I am under contract with #ManCity, but I am not closing any doors, if PSG wants me, I will think about it.” [Canal Football Club]

Get rid if true
If, if that’s an accurate translation, he can get fucked. He’s been fucking shit overall since he came. Has it all to prove but putting himself in the shop window? Can’t be accurate surely.

He knows that it hasn’t worked out as he is useless and shit. This is definitely good news.

Knowing Pep he will probably start all of the games with Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.