#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ on a bike - if these quotes are accurate - the guy that has played more games this year than all but three/four others despite being totally ineffective apart from two decent performances is unhappy.

Riyad we really don't need our own players bleating in the press, we have virtually the entire media sports network trying to destabilise us just because we are that good. Cheerio mate.

I thought he was good in his last game but he's not consistent enough to warrant playing every game. With some of his performances he's lucky to still be getting started regularly but Pep has shown faith in him where I don't think some other managers would have.

If he wants more game time he needs to up his level so that his performances are top drawer every week. Either that or leave and go somewhere where he's a big fish in a small pond, can start every game and know he can pick & choose when to put a shift in.

Even if this is mistranslation I hope he leaves. We can do a lot better without him and signing someone else who is not one trick pony and flat track bully

Can I drive him to the airport?

tenor.gif

Of course he should be unhappy. Any top player worth their salt should have the mindset that when they aren't playing every game possible then that's not good. It was the same with Foden earlier in the season.

Of course some players are happy to stick it out and fight for a place, and others aren't. If he's unhappy to the point that he wants out, then fair enough. Hopefully he takes the proper and professional channels and a resolution can be found in the summer.

If he plays at his 100% every game while fucking passing more, he is probably the second best creator we have. Instead here we are now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.