#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby beat Digne once and then had his cross blocked. I don’t remember Bernardo dribbling past either Digne or Godfrey tbh. Mahrez scored a wonderful goal and was involved throughout. Personally he wasn’t my motm but to call it an average performance is harsh.

Bernie went past someone then got tripped over and nothing was given.

Typical Mahrez. His game gets worse and worse for an 60-70 minutes until he scores, and all the Mahrez fans pretend like he's god's gift and not been poor for most of the match. Then he plays well for 10-15 minutes and then when the game is won he turns into selfish Mahrez mode and just shoots on sight.

Every now and then he gets us over the line though. No point getting worked up about it, he's nowhere near the starting XI for important matches and will probably be gone in 6 months.

Sorry but this is total bullshit. I've been often critical but he was a constant threat tonight and played very well. He made the difference in a tough game.

I've continually given him stick and called him FFS for a long time, but the boy was good tonight. While he wasn't beating his man, he laid it off and moved, dragging defenders with him and creating space for others. 50/50 him or Bernie MOTM

Sorry but this is total bullshit. I've been often critical but he was a constant threat tonight and played very well. He made the difference in a tough game.

Not for me, he makes a bad decision for every good one, and I expect this performance does nothing for Pep, who will sit him straight back on the bench for all the important games coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.