#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM by far today. He has been awesome!!
He has sometimes to pass more quickly though :)

he's in excellent form and was fantastic tonight. seems to be offering more of a legit threat on his right and Walker's hard work on the overlap helps. Round of applause.

Not sure it deserved it's own thread but I think this was his best game in a City shirt.

I imagine he's looking at the calendar, Bernardo's form and KDB and thinking that if he wants to play at Wembley in the domestic cups or a Champions League semi or final, he needs to start playing like the POTY we signed.
Leicester at home last season, for me

Credit where it’s due; thought he was good tonight. Goals and assists always help, but he made the right decisions most of the time and I felt he put an honest shift in, in areas that he might not normally too.

I think fans and detractors alike would celebrate a performance like that every week.

When he is on it he's simply unplayable.

Too many inconsistent performances is the monkey on his back.

Hope he can use this game as the standard he needs to aspire to reach going forward, would be a pleasure to watch.

Go for it son.

Go-waaaan Riyad,

There's very few that can do what you can. You're a proper part of this squad son. Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.