#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's put a run of games together that we knew he was capable of. He's purged the come inside and blast it even if there's 5 defenders in the way approach and is now doing what's best in most situations. A very gifted player and match winner when he plays like this. Long may it continue.

Brilliant recently. Today one of his best in a City shirt.

Is he doing a Gundogan and finally starting to turn this around?

Crazier things have happened
Gündogan showed that quality in his first season re; Barcelona tie for example. Riyad might have finally started to understand when to link up and when to go 1v1, maybe it was just a matter of time. Hope it can last

Best game for City so far imo.
No longer is he trying to prove his worth by letting off worthless shots as soon as he moves the ball onto his left foot trying to prove his worth, he's fast becoming a team player as he starts to see the bigger picture, IE no longer a big fish in a little pool like at Leicester, no offence intended.

I've never seen him looking to pass the ball so much to a teammate, he's a brilliant player and the ball seems to stick like glue, now he's beginning to see the bigger picture I can only see him getting better and more game time in the future.

Fantastic game from him tonight. Like many, i think thats his best game for us so far.
made every attempt to create a chance for others as opposed to making one for himself and it was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.