Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will City want to do signing ceremonies with 2 World Cup semis happening, even if the deals are tied up ?

I thought that mate but there is a couple of days gap now? Would be shocked if we hadn’t finalized at least one of the Jorginho or mahrez deals?

I thought that mate but there is a couple of days gap now? Would be shocked if we hadn’t finalized at least one of the Jorginho or mahrez deals?

Maybe but I'm not sure we will do it.

Maybe if we can get one done tomorrow, but otherwise there will be no real PR opportunity til after next weekend.

I'm not saying they will definitely wait, to max the publicity, but it wouldn't surprise me. They are very keen on the full cheese thing these days.

Maybe but I'm not sure we will do it.

Maybe if we can get one done tomorrow, but otherwise there will be no real PR opportunity til after next weekend.

I'm not saying they will definitely wait, to max the publicity, but it wouldn't surprise me. They are very keen on the full cheese thing these days.

But what if pep wants them training ASAP? Not sure our gaffer really cares for the media side of things.

Nobody is back for pre season yet anyway and Mahrez gets an extra week off due to some friendlies I believe.

I personally think that the extra week mahrez has off was to try and sort out his transfer so he didn’t have to go to Leicester training mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.