Riyad Mahrez reportedly in line for new contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange isn’t it ffs mahrez would have been one of the first out a couple of years ago. But things change rather quickly and unless your blind or unswerving in your mind we see things in a different light. I and a few others on here thought wtf is Mahrez brought to the table but we now know. What has Jesus brought to the table? Potential definitely end product maybe not so much. Sterling I thought this guy is going to rip up trees for us and he did on the rare occasion but unfortunately he could not find the net(especially one on one )so this is why we brought in Haarland and hopefully he and the kid from Portugal can Rectify our failings in front of goal.

Fair enough he is happy to stick around and is willing to sign a new deal. Whoever sticks around will benefit from the Haaland signing (and vice versa).

Strange isn’t it ffs mahrez would have been one of the first out a couple of years ago. But things change rather quickly and unless your blind or unswerving in your mind we see things in a different light. I and a few others on here thought wtf is Mahrez brought to the table but we now know. What has Jesus brought to the table? Potential definitely end product maybe not so much. Sterling I thought this guy is going to rip up trees for us and he did on the rare occasion but unfortunately he could not find the net(especially one on one )so this is why we brought in Haarland and hopefully he and the kid from Portugal can Rectify our failings in front of goal.
Who's the kid from Portugal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.