Riyad Mahrez reportedly in line for new contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him plus 2 until he's 34, I'm sure we'll manage. He is not dependent on pace or physicality.

Last edited:
Some people seem to be hypnotised by pace. It’s almost irrelevant agains low blocks.

There’s a reason Adama Traore will never play for us.

This is not a good argument.

How many teams get a low block set up against a counter?

Guardiola just likes to control every facet of a game, possible. This is why pace isn't strictly important when a player has that control of the ball and, therefore, defender.

I see you adjusted in a further response, so edited.

Let me guess, it's off fucking Twitter.
Sick of threads starting with a fucking tweet I can't read.
No offence to the op cos every fuckers doing it.
Maybe it’s time to embrace Twitter as a useful tool? It’s what you make it to be. You don’t even have to post anything.

It's all opinions. I agree with some of this. He isn't the best at pressure. He doesn't lack pace. Just doesn't have extra like Sterling. He can play multiple positions even if he is best at RW.

He is an accomplished finisher and producer. Who can start or come in to Change a game. It strange to consider him a luxury.
Hes a perfect squad player. Like you say, some games we will want to press and we have other players for that. Other games we want control and mahrez is perfect for that. He fits a role in our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.