Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone paying 100 million for Mahrez barring the big two in Spain. 60 million is a fair price in my opinion but he is their player so they hold all the aces. If it doesn't happen I could see a Tevez situation where he goes AWOL citing depression.

Lets see....followers divided by tweets is 927/6758 = Much less than 1 so very bad start.

Works for the BBC in Salford which is infested with the filth so minus 10,000 points

Once asked Stuart Pearce if he was ever intimidated.....probable tosser so minus 10,000 points.

Conclusion : probable red tweeting shite.

It actually doesn't feel like he's coming at all. And no it's because of what that twat tweeted.

We're most probably done for the window.

I'm pretty sure this is not his first time he hasn't the right frame of mind after a transfer request.

£75m is too much though but nothing wrong with Leicester asking it, players don't come cheap nowadays and it is deadline day so I can't see them getting a replacement after selling, this will be like Lemar. If they keep Mahrez, Just that they will reap what they sow if Mahrez downs tools. Will be cheaper in the summer.

I feel like 2 things are likely to happen:

- We don't sign Mahrez or any alternative.
- Sterling or De Bruyne get Yacob'd tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.