Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not us you need to blame for overvaluing him, it's not us paying £50m for right backs or £57m for uncapped centre backs completely untried in this league. It's those with huge sums of money inflating the market and raising the price of all players.
Ooooohhhh. And blues on here were coming to your defence! It’s always the same with fans from other clubs posting on here. I’d piss myself if we get him now. If we do I shall raise a glass and hold a minutes silence in your honour.

£75m? Down from £90m. "Unlikely". Putting pressure on City to offer £75m. Negotiation via the media.

The problem is there’s only hours left so can’t really play the long game of negotiating through the media. I’m sure behind closed doors the deal is either nearly done or we’ve walked away by now and the media is just not caught up.

I know it’s against the rules but wonder if he already snuck off to do a “just in case” medical?

It isn't arrogant in any sense,

It isn't a raggish like comment at all. Its an honest opinion from a Football fan. Mahrez's talents far exceed a team competing for mid table for the foreseeable future. Kinkladze and Wright Phillips left us because they were too good for us at the time, and its the same case for Mahrez now. Football has moved on since we were fighting to keep hold of our players.

If Barca said KDB was too good for us would you think yeah true or you arrogant bastards!

Sometimes it's just better to think something, even if you really believe it to be true, because of the impression it creates.

No I didn't because I haven't read the "million fucking stupid posts" you refer to. I just logged on and saw your post on the last page.

Forgive me for taking your post at face value. Here's a tip...if you're trying to do humour make it funny.

It would clearly be lost on you , so why bother.

It's called brutal honesty. No point sugar coating this.
Don't go all Arsenal, I'm more than happy for the lad to move to you at the right price. Out of all the clubs at the top, you'd be my pick because I've seen what Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool fans are like after the links he's had with them. Arrogant bunch of bells who think that every other club should just bend over because they are the mighty "insert team here" and we should be grateful that they'd even be interested in our crappy players.

Man City fans seem a totally different sort, you know what it's like quite recently to be down in league one, to fight your way back, to get moaned at for spending a bit of cash. The Arrogance and the ship jumping wankers haven't taken a hold just yet, hope it stay that way.

Be glad when I have to get ready and go to the game tonight, and forget about this nonsense.
I am actually looking forward to going in to the office for that exact reason (I’ll be watching the match from my desk, unfortunately, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.