Road accident on Kingsway

dobingsdobber

Horrific smash this morning near the Gateway,22 year old driver dead at the scene.No other cars involved, looks like loss of control and straight into a lamp post.Kingsway closed both ways, air ambulance, 4 fire engines,total carnage. The car was so wrecked couldn't even tell what make it was. I just passed the scene as they were cutting the roof off the car. Very sad.

wondered what the racket was about, too many boy racers these days, not a difficult stretch of road or speed.
No other explanation then. Probably deserved it and I'm sure his parents are very sorry he caused a racket if it disturbed you.

No other explanation then. Probably deserved it and I'm sure his parents are very sorry he caused a racket if it disturbed you.
Glad he’s alive but it’s usually driver error and usually either speed or lack of concentration to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.