Road Closures in Manchester Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date

With the Great Manchester Run taking place today, all of the roads on the map above will be closed.

Fucking unbelievable organisational fuck up by the organisers. What a load of wankers.

How about the final league fixture being played on the Saturday, unbelievable planning by the PL/Sky
Last day of the season should always be a Saturday. Same as all Cup finals.

I am always in work the next day still pissed when they’re on a Sunday.

Like the cup semi. the trams etc a little bit of planning or even discussion by the suits would be nice.

It shouldn't affect me today but head up arse syndrome is alive and well.

Look, I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist but.....

Take it down to the curry mile or Kingsway even, fuck, take it through Salford, but so close to the ground, has to be deliberate. No one is that incompetent. Oldham Road is going to be busy.

I think it's supposed to finish at 3pm that run but whether the roads are open then is another matter.

I think it's supposed to finish at 3pm that run but whether the roads are open then is another matter.
Even if they opened at 14:00 that’s still only two hours before kick off.

Looks like most roads near the Etihad will be open by 12:30

Road re-opening times​

12noon: Alan Turing Way

12.30pm: Ashton Old Road, Chorlton Road, Fairfield Street, Manor Street, Midland Street, Pin Mill Street, Mancunian Way

3.45pm: Albion Street, City Road East, Great Jackson Street, Medlock Street, Whitworth Street

5.15pm: Peter Street, Portland Street, Abingdon Street, Bloom Street, Bridgewater Street, Byrom Street, Chepstow Street, Chorlton Street, Cross Street, Great Bridgewater Street, Major Street, Minshul Street, Princess Street, Sackville Street, Silver Street, Oxford Street

6.30pm: All remaining on course roads

7.30pm: Deansgate (from Whitworth Street West to Peter Stret)

9pm: St John Street

11pm: Tonman Street

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.