Road rage in america

Bunch of c**ts probably high on crack. Best to just steer clear of anyone driving erratically. You never know who might be carrying a handgun or shotgun. It’s a good idea to be polite and not act like you’re the only fucker on the road. I also recommend a fast car as well to accelerate away from an obvious knucklehead.

YouTube is awash with those types of videos. Whatever it is that turns normal-ish folk into thundercunts when they get behind the wheel. The Ronnie Pickering one is still the best though. Love the moped rider's reaction; "who?"

Great watch with your tea XD

Haha!

I watched this yesterday!

That girl in the white car that ran the female pedestrian through at the stop light just to get away!! What a fookwit! She's on cam!

Haha!

I know we get road rage here, but over there, the risk of losing your life to a gun nut is scary!

Haha!

That girl in the white car that ran the female pedestrian through at the stop light just to get away!! What a fookwit! She's on cam!

Haha!

I know we get road rage here, but over there, the risk of losing your life to a gun nut is scary!
Ha yeh great video. I watched a uk one and the difference is insane.

One thing is for sure the cars handle like crap over there!

Haha!

Haha!

You're right, there's no way to take a life in a road rage incident in the UK. Fwiw, most individuals with legitimate combat/fight training would rather face an individual with a pistol in a close quarters fight than someone with a blade.

That being said, I know you are essentially agenda driven in your posts so carry on.

You're right, there's no way to take a life in a road rage incident in the UK. Fwiw, most individuals with legitimate combat/fight training would rather face an individual with a pistol in a close quarters fight than someone with a blade.

That being said, I know you are essentially agenda driven in your posts so carry on.

Wowsers, talk about confrontational...I think he was saying that here in the UK it would be very rare for someone to pull a gun on you. Not sure what you read into it, especially your closing statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.