Road rage in america

Bunch of c**ts probably high on crack. Best to just steer clear of anyone driving erratically. You never know who might be carrying a handgun or shotgun. It’s a good idea to be polite and not act like you’re the only fucker on the road. I also recommend a fast car as well to accelerate away from an obvious knucklehead.

The best recommendation, I think, would be to keep this side of the Atlantic, the other side of the Pacific or anywhere the other side of the Canadian Border!

You're right, there's no way to take a life in a road rage incident in the UK. Fwiw, most individuals with legitimate combat/fight training would rather face an individual with a pistol in a close quarters fight than someone with a blade.

That being said, I know you are essentially agenda driven in your posts so carry on.
Maybe but that isn't what he said.

Apart from Scarborough, Toronto. Bunch of psycho's there

I've only ever crept into Canada but it had a lasting impression on me. Whenever we are having afternoon high tea in such dreamy tourist places like Rochdale, Stockport, Hyde, or Wythenshawe I always say to the waiter that it has to match or improve afternoon tea as served at the Prince of Wales Hotel at Niagara on the Lake! Can't remember which fuckin' lake it was but the afternoon tea was better than owt yer'd find down Canal Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.