Road rage

Goaters

As my age inevitably increases I’ve come to the realisation that I’m turning in to a miserable fucker when I’m driving.

Things that previously wouldn’t bother me now really seem to push my buttons so how pissed off do you get when in the car at other drivers.

Just some of the things that regularly piss me off;

I’m driving down the road and there is a car parked on the curb In the other lane, if cars don’t give way that gets me flustered but then if they don’t say thanks it really gets me annoyed and some times I even shake my head at the person (mental).

If a car goes right up my ass and the driver is clearly trying to make me go faster.

If I’m driving down a country lane and cyclists are in a row of 2 or 3 having a chat.

Now I’m totally aware that it’s probably crazy but are you a calm and collected driver or an angry little fucker!

drivers who spot a small gap on entering a busy roundabout and immediately accelerate into it. F'ing dangerous.

Those drivers who think they have waited long enough at traffic lights and would be fucked if they are gonna wait for another full sequence before they can go - they are crossing traffic when someone else's lights have been on 'go' for a good second or twol I witnessed the ultimate the other day. The M62/A627M roundabout. I was off to B&Q in Oldham. I usually go in the outside lane 'cos some dozy fuckers or lorries inhabit the inside lane but the slip road wasn't busy so I went inside. As I got to the lights they changed. The fellah in front went through on red, but I, having passed my Speeding Awareness Course with Honours stopped. An articulated lorry pulled up in the outside lane, clearly off to Rochdale, but possibly came off the motorway when he was going to the Abomination of Desolation at the other end of the M62. The lights changed and I was 'covered' by the lorry on the outside but the thought just crossed my mind "Would anyone be jumping the lights?" As I set off there's a BEEEEEEEEEEEEP from the lorry and I thought WTF, and a white van from the other side of the set of lights had just gone through and in front of the lorry. The lorry driver must have shit himself. Me? I just carried on up the A627M, got me wood , and home, thankfully in two unscathed pieces - me 'n the car. Impatience at traffic lights is on the increase. There's ne'er a day when I'm out that it doesn't happen. A good spot for watching 'cos the ElfnSafety wallahs have made the t-lights in Rochdale only one carriageway at a time, is the bottom of Whitworth Road.

I’m definitely less tolerant of others’ shortcomings when I’m driving, than otherwise.

Inconsiderate, selfish, discourteous and generally shit drivers really grind my gears. People who manifestly don’t check their mirrors regularly are a particular bugbear. So many people driving about completely oblivious to what is going on around them. People who don’t notice an ambulance advancing upon them until it’s right up their arse.

Middle lane hoggers too. Lazy, selfish cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.