Road rage

Anyone who drives more than 15% under the posted speed limit when the road conditions and traffic allow. I invariably find these drivers only seem to do this on roads above 40mph. In 30/20mph zones these drivers seem to have no problem going 50% over the limit.

Every morning.

Car Infront can only do 38 in a 60. I overtake. Enter 30 mph zone so I do 30mph, car miraculously catches me back up.

Absolutely bang-on !! In the 30 zone twat behind is up my arse and once into the 60 road they're lagging behind so I do 'silly' things like put my hazards on and even slow down and accelerate away again. Sure enough back in the 30 and they catch-up and start tailgating again, absolutely f***in unbelievable !!!

Done 800 miles so far this week mainly motorway driving in the main pretty well behaved drivers I find myself appreciating the driving skills of HGV drivers more and more however come off the motorways and since the first lockdown its getting lawless in North Manchester its a certain demographic who don't give one fuck, bad drivers I can deal with a little but cunts screaming around and going through red lights and the sort need to be fucked off.

not saying thank you is my biggest annoyance, apart from that im pretty chilled , oh and cyclist , not the cunts in lycra ,but the cunts who wear black and have no lights and think its ok to cross right in front of you in the dark, usually young lads

Drivers who accelerate when you are overtaking them on a motorway. Complete brain dead half wit tossers.
Middle lane hogger's going at less than the permitted speed.
Drivers of German cars which don't have bloody indicators - are they an expensive optional extra?

Twats that feel the need to get 'involved' when they hear the sirens of an emergency vehicle,they can be the only vehicle on the road on a dual carriageway yet they still feel the need to mount the fuckin pavement or drive into a lamp post to get out of its way,the very sound of a siren sends sheer panic into some dickheads,the emergency vehicle could be heading in the opposite direction & they still hit their brakes & generally shit themselves.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.