Road rage

This happens at the M60 pyramid in Stockport, going both ways, but more an issue going anti-clockwise due to the next junction (Tesco) being so close.
Heavy Traffic moving at 60+ Before junction, reduced to 30-40, because the joiners don’t accelerate and use the entire slip road length, with added complications of the fast lane BmWs wanting to pull across the 3 lanes to exit the next junction.
because the joiners don’t

I would add all trades to that
As for the 3lanes shit that does piss me off..and fking dangerous.

After trying to ride a motorbike amongst these fuckwits for half of my life I finally said "fuck it, I'm going to end up dead". The amount of times I would have been killed if it wasn't for the fact that in order to ride a bike you have to be very aware of your surroundings, is beyond my ability to count.

nobody's said it yet, bastards on the phone at traffic lights. lights change no movement then they realise speed off get through and lights change your sat there, aarrgghhhh

new LED street lights are dangerous you cant see bikes and pedestrians crossing road accident waiting to happen

I would like to have road rage, but I can't get my fucking van off the drive. Jumped the **** twice and it starts ok but cuts off seconds later and every light on the fucking dashboard starts flashing.
I went and cut a branch off a tree and have given it a sound thrashing.

Fuck it. I am starting on the cider and will have to make do with Mahrez rage later instead.

This happens at the M60 pyramid in Stockport, going both ways, but more an issue going anti-clockwise due to the next junction (Tesco) being so close.
Heavy Traffic moving at 60+ Before junction, reduced to 30-40, because the joiners don’t accelerate and use the entire slip road length, with added complications of the fast lane BmWs wanting to pull across the 3 lanes to exit the next junction.
Always keep out of the inside lane around there both ways, much safer in the middle even if some **** is doing 55 in front of me.

I did get road rage this morning as some twat in front of me didn’t bother to indicate, so I beeped my horn and called him a prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.