Road rage

because the joiners don’t

I would add all trades to that
As for the 3lanes shit that does piss me off..and fking dangerous.
A few years ago now I was joining the M40 going south at the A34 junction. I was on the slip road, right hand lane having just overtake a 40ft articulated lorry, when a 3-Series BM pulled into the left-hand lane from behind me, undertook me and proceeded to joint the motorway in front of me, cutting across the whole carriageway straight into the outside lane. Now this was crazy in itself, but the woman in the BA stewardesses uniform in the driving seat was putting her f*cking makeup on using the rear view mirror.

I remember once driving to work going down Oldham Road towards town.
The lights maybe 100 yards in front of me were on red so as it is a gradual down hill slope i went into neutral and let the car glide down as figured by the time i reached the lights they will have changed.
Twat behind me was 3 inches away and tooting his horn. I was in the 2nd lane and as no one was coming up the opposite side of the road he overtakes me and pulls in front of me. We both then had to stop at the lights and he is looking at me in his mirror and i applauded him and pointed with one finger saying "one car, all that to be one car further".
The twat gets out of his car and heads towards me..... Then he must have realised what a twat he was making himself look and (thankfully as I was shitting it lol) he got back in his car, held his hand up and drove off as the lights changed.

As a pedestrian.

- drivers not giving way when you are in the middle of crossing the road. Expecting you to just stop so they can make their turn.

- drivers having the attitude that you’re fair game to try and run over because you’re wearing earphones....usually independent of the above

- drivers doing daft 8 point turns in quiet early morning main roads and mounting the curb and nearly clipping your leg when youre on an early morning run and wearing a high vis jacket...(happened last week)

As a driver.

- slow fuckers holding up all the traffic

- tailgating on low speed roads

- not indicating, not giving way

- drivers who are stuck in traffic blocking you from turning into the road......because they might lose 1 space in the queue

- Sunday morning cycle possies riding in a peloton...replete with garish coloured onesies with full sponsorship logos and helmet cams so they can film you making daft overtaking moves due to their inconsideration

A few years ago now I was joining the M40 going south at the A34 junction. I was on the slip road, right hand lane having just overtake a 40ft articulated lorry, when a 3-Series BM pulled into the left-hand lane from behind me, undertook me and proceeded to joint the motorway in front of me, cutting across the whole carriageway straight into the outside lane. Now this was crazy in itself, but the woman in the BA stewardesses uniform in the driving seat was putting her f*cking makeup on using the rear view mirror.
Seriously,this is why I cant get my head around these types of behaviour.
If they think this is a natural behaviour and safe way off driving.

1st..they should be banned for fking life..

2nd..they should be in a nut house for fking life..
The consequence that can occur from there stupidity can be quite atrocious
Then what would be their defence,Oh I was late for work or some other lame excuse..
Worst I ever saw was a guy in a 7 series
Reading the fking newspaper 30sec-1min before looking up,on a fking motorway..

Seriously,this is why I cant get my head around these types of behaviour.
If they think this is a natural behaviour and safe way off driving.

1st..they should be banned for fking life..

2nd..they should be in a nut house for fking life..
The consequence that can occur from there stupidity can be quite atrocious
Then what would be their defence,Oh I was late for work or some other lame excuse..
Worst I ever saw was a guy in a 7 series
Reading the fking newspaper 30sec-1min before looking up,on a fking motorway..
I genuinely think people some people don't understand the concept that a moving 2 tonne vehicle is capable of so much destruction if you lose control of it.

I don't really get angry behind the wheel, to be honest. You've got to do something seriously bad — I mean, life threatening — to get my goat. Cutting in in front of me irritates me, as does tailgating, but I can't get seriously angry about it. As for people not using their indicators, well, I see it literally every day. If I got worked up about it every time, it would be seriously bad for my health, I believe. It's funny, because some people think I get easily riled about small things in other contexts.
On the other hand, I cannot stand being a passenger next to some bloke who's effing and blinding at the wheel right the way through the trip. I know someone like that in Manchester. He seems to believe that literally everyone else on the road is a cretin. He's a pretty good driver himself, but he just can't make any allowance for what seem to me to be very slight errors of judgement.

Last edited:
I genuinely think people some people don't understand the concept that a moving 2 tonne vehicle is capable of so much destruction if you lose control of it.
Was just trying to find the article on that crash on a motorway years back,
Were 1 car caused devastation with a massive pile up and deaths,for driving dangerously or in normal language like a fking dick,
Yet he survived by the way he was driving the destruction was all behind him,never ever caught the c.nt either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.