Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

willymanc said:
bellamy runs all over the place but for the last 6 games there has been no end product and johnson is no better than weiss
Idiot. Do you watch games or just the highlights?

Blueboylewis09 said:
mancityscot said:
and i went and got his name on last seasons shirt. i think everyone who is part of the club feels betrayed by hom, and everyone nowknows he was only here to line the bank account. i dont want him back

I will repeat from one of my earlier posts mate. When you wear a shirt and play for your club you have to play for that shirt and have that desire and passion but Robinho simply didnt have that!
For example, Swp. Although he is not the finished article, He gives his all every game and is determined to play for the shirt and be in the first team. That is a sign that he loves this club and wants to play for this club!

exactly mate, however i can count maybe 5 or 6 players out of the whole first team that play for the jersey. its laughable

Blueboylewis09 said:
mancityscot said:
and i went and got his name on last seasons shirt. i think everyone who is part of the club feels betrayed by hom, and everyone nowknows he was only here to line the bank account. i dont want him back

I will repeat from one of my earlier posts mate. When you wear a shirt and play for your club you have to play for that shirt and have that desire and passion but Robinho simply didnt have that!
For example, Swp. Although he is not the finished article, He gives his all every game and is determined to play for the shirt and be in the first team. That is a sign that he loves this club and wants to play for this club!

however, there is also a vast skill difference

shadygiz said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

however, there is also a vast skill difference

i didnt see much skill that worked this season

rick4city said:
willymanc said:
bellamy runs all over the place but for the last 6 games there has been no end product and johnson is no better than weiss

He does neither. Because he doesnt know fuck all about football! He is judging Johnson after one game at our club when he did a good job and looked very dangerous and looked lively at times.
And Bellamy, he is prepared to run all game and make thoses little runs that could lead up to a goal and the crosses that he supplies.

But instead this moron is going to judge Bellamy after one or two bad games!
Hardly anyone had a good game at Hull. That happens.

Hey lewis mate you are no disrespect talking a load of balls - so if you run around a lot show passion that is all you need. Bellamy has lots of passion but no end product like De Jong both of them were crap yesterday.

if you say to the record british signing you play every other game he is not going to be that chuffed is he - he has so much to give first touch pass and movement Robinho made as many as he scored and when he got on the ball near the box - he lit the place up.
that is what our main tactic should have been get him on the ball near the box DON'T track back.

We should get the ball to Teves in the same way
It is shocking to think that Robinho is not good enough for City while the Brazil national team pick him all the time.
Lewis like a lot of other sheep you joined in the media witch hunt on a city player - i should get over to stretford instead next timw we buy a top player, especially if you expect kaka and other to run 100m to kick carragher up the arse!

you have to laugh at some of the posts on here, no wonder we keep the tag bitters your moaning about him kissing his boyhood teams badge and saying he put more effort in than here, one word BULLSHIT! first touches were a few stepovers and a pass straight to there midfield same as over here, their players were playing the game towards him searching him out, and the goal WAS off side you could even see that on a dodgy stream and as for the finish not bad but heather mills would have finished that.
stop your crying and get to bed it's a school night and don't worry he will be back next season if only for one more, and don't compare that standard to the premiership i've seen sunday league with more action than that.

Blueboylewis09 said:
rick4city said:

He does neither. Because he doesnt know fuck all about football! He is judging Johnson after one game at our club when he did a good job and looked very dangerous and looked lively at times.
And Bellamy, he is prepared to run all game and make thoses little runs that could lead up to a goal and the crosses that he supplies.

But instead this moron is going to judge Bellamy after one or two bad games!
Hardly anyone had a good game at Hull. That happens.

Chill pill time Lewis lad.

Your ranting is over for the night.

x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.