Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

he was behind the ball how can he be offside?
robinho first pick for Brazil but not good enough for us? Makes me piss.
you can only play every other game whilst shite bellamy is umovable
our managers are mad - you know the ones that let dunne go and played boyata instead of Nedum

mancityscot said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Well i have nearly put my laptop screen through!

Robinho has just scored! A cross came in from inside the box which was basically a little lofted cross into Robinho and Robbie jumps up and does that thing where he literally backheels the ball into the net in mid air. A very good finish!

But what pissed me off then was how he SPRINTED into the box to support his team mates and was there to finish it off.
When at City, He was hardly ever sprinting and was hardly ever there to supprt our players. it pisses me off big time!

you know lewis, mate. thats the most sense ive ever heard anyone speak. he's a waste of space for us, get rid

Bang on mate. How come he can do that in brazil but not here.

Because he doesnt give two shits about us and every time he played for us he wasnt prepared to play for the shirt and didnt work his ass of! Every footballer should work their ass of!

Every time he was playing for us he was dreaming of being back in Brazil.

Fuck of robinho!

ROBINHO HAS GOT TO COME BACK WE WOULD HAVE BEAT UTD WITH HIM, BUT NO WE WANT HIM TO RUN 100 YARDS AND KICK SOMEONE - WORK RATE = BOLLOCKS

MCfcBOB said:
mancityscot said:
you know lewis, mate. thats the most sense ive ever heard anyone speak. he's a waste of space for us, get rid

This.
I also suppose that back-heel means he's 'world class' for some of this lot.

A waste of space that scored 15 goals in his first season for us. I'd take some more waste of spaces if they all do that

Blueboylewis09 said:

Robinho has just scored! A cross came in from inside the box which was basically a little lofted cross into Robinho and Robbie jumps up and does that thing where he literally backheels the ball into the net in mid air. A very good finish!

But what pissed me off then was how he SPRINTED into the box to support his team mates and was there to finish it off.
When at City, He was hardly ever sprinting and was hardly ever there to supprt our players. it pisses me off big time!

That's right. He never sprinted when he played for us. Never scored a goal. Never tried. The lad was injured for most of this season and when he came back he was off the pace and needed our support. Instead the IDIOTS, yes IDIOTS, that follow this football club got on his case and started screaming for their Messiah Craig Bleeding Bellamy. You people are so stupid you don't even know what you've done.

Not being funny but he would of never had that much space in the Prem, Top finish all the same but the defenders were jogging behind him LOL.
Not many players would be able to score from that position but being under no pressure helped.

Hope he has a ball and a good world cup so he can come back to fulfill his undoubted potential

He can stay in the sun playing Blue Square North football.

Nice cheeky smile but just a southern softie tart at the end of the day.

With a bit of luck he'll do something in South Africa and we can use him as a bargaining tool as part of a swop deal.

hgblue said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

That's right. He never sprinted when he played for us. Never scored a goal. Never tried. The lad was injured for most of this season and when he came back he was off the pace and needed our support. Instead the IDIOTS, yes IDIOTS, that follow this football club got on his case and started screaming for their Messiah Craig Bleeding Bellamy. You people are so stupid you don't even know what you've done.

allthough i wanted him to come good it was the managers decision not the fans ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.