Robbie Fowler (City Related)

SWPISHOME

Just watched Premier League Legends on Sky Sports. The programme was obviously about Robbie Fowler hence the thread title. Anyway, Just realising how much I hated the twat from his time with us from watching that programme rolling back memories... On the programme he referred us to as 'Them' all the time without mentioning 'City' throughout his time with us.

I know when he was with us he NEVER had any time for him at all. Anybody that puts on a blue shirt I give 100% backing, but with him I just couldn't stand him.

Just wondering what was your thoughts on his time with us Blues?

Last edited by a moderator:
Made more of an effort than Mcminimum. He embraced a our hatred of the scum and winding up Gary chuckle was always enjoyable.

Just watched Premier League Legends on Sky Sports, The programme was obviously about Robbie Fowler hence the thread title. Anyway, Just realising how much I hated the twat from his time with us from watching that programme rolling back memories...On the programme he refereed us to as 'Them' all the time without mentioning 'City' throughout his time with us.

I know when he was with us in NEVER had any time for him at all, Anybody that puts on a blue shirt I give 100% backing, But with him I just couldn't stand him.

Just wondering what was your thoughts on his time with us Blues?
He took the piss out of us, he was fat and shit. Not even fat for a footballer, he was just fat. Great striker in his prime but for some reason he seemed to think he was doing us a favour by playing for us, it was entirely the other way around. That penalty against Middlesbrough, don't get me started, suffice it to say I don't recall seeing a goalkeeper before or since actually catching a penalty having dived for it, and that stypid plaster he used to wear on his nose. Probably to hold it together the coke fiend ( allegedly)

If I remember correctly he turned us down but KK kept mithering until he reluctantly signed. I think he had lost the sharpness that made him so deadly during his first spell at the dippers and it wound me up when he said he was going to try to get really fit when he left us to return to Anfield.

Was pretty poor for us but the warning signs were there and his signing never should have been approved.

Didn't Bernstein object to the transfer because he was over weight, unfit and not worth the money the club paid. He resigned over this iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.