Robbie Fowler (City Related)

I got the impression he knew he was past it physically and mentally. He had a few good moments on the pitch but aside from that nothing much to write home about. He seemed to be in a pretty dark place at that time according to his book.

I got the impression he knew he was past it physically and mentally. He had a few good moments on the pitch but aside from that nothing much to write home about. He seemed to be in a pretty dark place at that time according to his book.
Leeds we’re delighted to offload him as it was clear that physically he was past it

I know for a fact he was absolutely made up when City won the prem for the first time.

So much so that he walked up to a random blue in the airport, sat next to him and spent 30 mins asking him all about it.

First stint at Liverpool he was one of best strikers I’ve ever seen. After his cruciate injury he was never the same. He was a shadow of the player he had been when we signed him.

We could have had Pauleta, but Keegan was frantic for Fowler.

'nuff said.

He couldn’t play with Anelka. If Le Sulk was out or had left for good then Fowler did well.

He turned out to be a very expensive flop for City.

The money KK wasted on Blobby Fowl-up would have been much better spent on Daniel van Buyten.

The time we were getting stuffed at Arsenal and Fowler and Mcpointy on the bench having a good old laugh behind Keegans back they couldn't care less only worried about the £

A top guy and always has plenty of time for City and our fans.

Struck up a conversation with him in Selfridges the other year and he loved to talk City and football in general, even if his missus was in a rush to continue shopping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.