Robbie Fowler Property Academy

Your first bad tenant will teach you to put your brass elsewhere.
They are the ones who know the law to the letter and play the game perfectly. They can get up to two years tenancy for a few months rent. Getting them out even at the end of an assured shorthold tenancy if they decide to stay rent free cost a pile and take months. Then you finally get them out and find out they've punched through every stud wall, ripped the boiler off the wall and used the doors for firewood. But by then they've gone, and you are then fined for not getting the required paperwork to prove they were not illegal immigrants.

Tried it, got the tee shirt. Couldn't wait to get out.
I don’t understand how the law can be that bad. People like that deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

We had loan sharks, debt collectors and all sorts around for an ex tenant when I was in Longsight. They could be hard to get rid of too.

Next door in London did a midnight run owing something like six months rent.

Any advice for buying, please? There’s empty and chain free places in South Wales that have been on sale for six months. How much off do people think I can get? How many bids to make before walking? I’m a cash buyer and not sale dependent.

Just about to complete on a cottage 500 yds from the coast in Pembrokeshire. Viewed 4 and got various holiday rental agents too assess the income potential, factor in an 8% property price rise per annum....so they say. We knocked £7k, after some negotiations, off the asking price and that included all fixtures and fitting. It's a going concern as a holiday rental..........it'll pay for itself, give us an income and give us a few jollies....time will tell.

They are the ones who know the law to the letter and play the game perfectly. They can get up to two years tenancy for a few months rent. Getting them out even at the end of an assured shorthold tenancy if they decide to stay rent free cost a pile and take months. Then you finally get them out and find out they've punched through every stud wall, ripped the boiler off the wall and used the doors for firewood. But by then they've gone, and you are then fined for not getting the required paperwork to prove they were not illegal immigrants.

Pehaps Fowlers Scouse mates don`t have the same problem with evicting his bad payers..

Just about to complete on a cottage 500 yds from the coast in Pembrokeshire. Viewed 4 and got various holiday rental agents too assess the income potential, factor in an 8% property price rise per annum....so they say. We knocked £7k, after some negotiations, off the asking price and that included all fixtures and fitting. It's a going concern as a holiday rental..........it'll pay for itself, give us an income and give us a few jollies....time will tell.

Whereabouts in Pembs? It’s where we’re from. Angle, Pembroke Dock and Haverfordwest.

Jesus sounds horrible, I would seriously have to control my temper in that situation would end up getting sent down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.