Robbie rumours

wilf9

I honestly believe from now till the end of the season will make or break how long we keep Robbie for. He is now Proven in the premiership which, makes him a lot more desirerable now. Lets be realistic the side that has now been constructed on paper should now easily be challenging for top six had it been there at the beginning of the season. So if we hit top 6 form from now till the end of the season, it shows we are going in the right direction, therefore making it easier to attract high profile players.

The sides I can definitely see finishing above us are United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa and Everton. Catching Everton is possible but unlikely I'd say.

We need to hope that 7th becomes an active UEFA spot.

personally I think we will mount a serious challenge now for the top 6. Hughes teams are always stronger in the second half of the season. Added to that our jauary signings have address the areas where we have been weak so far and hes added alot more steel to the team aswell which will help us away from home. I think we will do really well for the rest of the season.

Also I think there are going to be a couple more signings before Feb 2nd, with one big name, fingers crossed.

ManCityX said:
The sides I can definitely see finishing above us are United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa and Everton. Catching Everton is possible but unlikely I'd say.

We need to hope that 7th becomes an active UEFA spot.

Or we win at Istanbul :D

nickson71 said:
will also depend on ... who we sign in summer

IF we sign someone early. If we dick around until the end of the window, Robbie may decide to jump and be off before we have brought e.g. Kaka in.

If he wants to go he wants to go. I for one wouldn't wax his ego any further and beg him to stay.

I agree that we're now well equipped and well capable of having a very good run to the end of the season and hopefully we'll finish top 7. I can see a few of the teams above us sliding down the table rapidly and if we have a really good run we could possibly catch Everton with their small squad.

Hughes has just been quoted as saying he will sit down with Robbie and decisions will be made. Of course SSN interpret that as we are letting him go.

svennis pennis said:
Hughes has just been quoted as saying he will sit down with Robbie and decisions will be made. Of course SSN interpret that as we are letting him go.

You are joking me right, His buys have been good apart from TBH but he doesn't help himself at times !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.