Robbie to Barca???!!!!???

The worrying thing is its got quote's from Robinho

“So far, there have only been speculations. There is nothing concrete and I haven’t received any offers,” he was quoted as saying by Sport.

“The only thing I can say is that Barcelona are a great team and everybody would love to play for them.”

The Brazilian then went on to reiterate that he made the right decision back in August last year to demand an exit from the Santiago Bernabeu.

“I left because I was not happy. I do not regret the decision and I’m comfortable at Manchester City,” he explained.

So the title of the peice suggests that Robbie is unsettled but the article itself describes him as "comfortable at City". I hope the writer didn't have a straight face when he composed this load of bollocks. Kind of sums it up, though.

spanish sports papers are notorious bullshit merchants

BUT

it would be interesting to see the original story, and any response from robinho/city

there is too much talk about this issue for me to think there is absolutely nothing too it. I'm prepared for some twists and turns over the next year, i hope others are too.

Bluemooner33 said:
The worrying thing is its got quote's from Robinho

“So far, there have only been speculations. There is nothing concrete and I haven’t received any offers,” he was quoted as saying by Sport.

“The only thing I can say is that Barcelona are a great team and everybody would love to play for them.”

The Brazilian then went on to reiterate that he made the right decision back in August last year to demand an exit from the Santiago Bernabeu.

“I left because I was not happy. I do not regret the decision and I’m comfortable at Manchester City,” he explained.

So?

Goal.com can no believe,before they say superman no wan sign new contract how about now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.