Robert Lewandowski

Golden Boot + playmaker winner subpar option?

Would you prefer Kane or Harland? If Kane then fair enough. If Haaland or anybody else, then Kane would be a sub par option for you. While I’m at it, I didn’t at any point write that I thought he was sub par. I simply suggested that some do.

Would you prefer Kane or Harland? If Kane then fair enough. If Haaland or anybody else, then Kane would be a sub par option for you. While I’m at it, I didn’t at any point write that I thought he was sub par. I simply suggested that some do.
You're describing suboptimal, not subpar. You can be both above par and suboptimal.

Too Expensive at his age but what a Beast!!! I think he will bang in goals for us for the next 3 to 4 years!

Would love it. Arguably just as good as Kane if not better and, if he gives us 2-3 top years, the landscape for strikers will change considerably. Delap at 20/21 could very well be ready to step into his shoes and be the main man at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.