Robert Lewandowski

Sorry mate but that’s absolute bollox.

Setting a side up to service one specific player only reduces the opportunities for the rest of the team.
The static old Roni has scored plenty (woo hoo) but bringing in an ‘older player’ has seen untied’s ‘goals for’ numbers plummet.

We most certainly don’t want to follow untied’s model which saw them fall from 2nd place to 6th/7th in one season now do we?
I don't think we would change our style to service one specific player. The player I had in mind at United was Cavani to be honest. However, I think Ronaldo is a magnificent player who's managed by an absolute clown. If Ronaldo was at City, we'd win the quadruple this year. United's problem isn't to do with any player - it's the manager who's absolutely appalling. Ronaldo hasn't been the reason United have tanked this year at all.

We desperately need a striker who can finish. How many times have we seen Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus etc miss absolute sitters? Someone like Lewandowski would put them away, it's really as simple as that. The guys numbers speak for themselves.

Haaland won't be able to play every single game, we will need a back up. Alvarez might come in, but the lad will need time to settle. Someone like Lewandowski would be able to give Haaland a rest as well as break records.

I don't think we would change our style to service one specific player. The player I had in mind at United was Cavani to be honest. However, I think Ronaldo is a magnificent player who's managed by an absolute clown. If Ronaldo was at City, we'd win the quadruple this year. United's problem isn't to do with any player - it's the manager who's absolutely appalling. Ronaldo hasn't been the reason United have tanked this year at all.

We desperately need a striker who can finish. How many times have we seen Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus etc miss absolute sitters? Someone like Lewandowski would put them away, it's really as simple as that. The guys numbers speak for themselves.

Haaland won't be able to play every single game, we will need a back up. Alvarez might come in, but the lad will need time to settle. Someone like Lewandowski would be able to give Haaland a rest as well as break records.
Get to fuck! Absolute nonsense

Got to be realistic we can't accommodate both. Tchouameni would of been ideal but too expensive for what are looking for and Haaland has stretched the budget even with the buyout clause

Last edited:
Haha… good one. I mean wtf are you on about? “We’d have won the quad with Ronaldo” ..I said that was bollox and you ask me what’s why view?
You told me to get to fuck. I don't mind being told my view is bollocks.

Ronaldo's goalscoring speaks for itself. We need someone to score the 'simple' goals. If you've watched City then you'll have seen we have a lot of players who miss sitters. In my view, someone like Ronaldo who has scored something like 800 goals at United, Real Madrid and Juventus etc would score the vital goals that would win us the Quadruple.

I think my view is pretty reasonable to be honest.

You told me to get to fuck. I don't mind being told my view is bollocks.

Ronaldo's goalscoring speaks for itself. We need someone to score the 'simple' goals. If you've watched City then you'll have seen we have a lot of players who miss sitters. In my view, someone like Ronaldo who has scored something like 800 goals at United, Real Madrid and Juventus etc would score the vital goals that would win us the Quadruple.

I think my view is pretty reasonable to be honest.
“Get to fuck” isn’t offensive… it’s a statement of stern opposition to your viewpoint..

I can’t stand Ronaldo and whilst he’s scored a few goals this season, for the most part he’s spent it sulking and being generally perturbed that things haven’t gone his way. His work rate is none existent and he’s the antithesis of a Pep player! So your statement that we’d have won the quad with him, was in my view, bollox!

And if you’re asking me my view on Lewandoski and our need for someone to finish the chances, then I’m not sure if you seen this:

“Get to fuck” isn’t offensive… it’s a statement of stern opposition to your viewpoint..

I can’t stand Ronaldo and whilst he’s scored a few goals this season, for the most part he’s spent it sulking and being generally perturbed that things haven’t gone his way. His work rate is none existent and he’s the antithesis of a Pep player! So your statement that we’d have won the quad with him, was in my view, bollox!

And if you’re asking me my view on Lewandoski and our need for someone to finish the chances, then I’m not sure if you seen this:

That's better, but we'll have to agree to disagree! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.