Robert Lewandowski

According to Sergio's dad, Sergio wanted to renew & Pep didn't.

So whats the point of letting him leave and then go to pay transfer fees + high salary for another 32 years old striker ?

When Sergio is fit, he is as good as any striker out there ( Apart from Leo )

The comparison is dumb for a number of reasons but (while heresy to say out loud) Lewandowski is quite a bit better than Sergio at present, and has been for some time. He's scored double the amount of goals over the last five years as Sergio has and is way higher on both a per 90 basis and xG.

The comparison is dumb for a number of reasons but (while heresy to say out loud) Lewandowski is quite a bit better than Sergio at present, and has been for some time. He's scored double the amount of goals over the last five years as Sergio has and is way higher on both a per 90 basis and xG.

players are suited to some leagues and not the other. robert-lewandowski would not score the goals he does at munich because the premier league is nothing like any other and the bottom teams fight tooth and nail for the points

good player but i would want a better option and younger and hungry player
if we sign haaland he could go to dortmund ?

The few times I have watched him, he is not a clinical striker at all, doesn’t mean he won’t score a lot of goals for us though. Probably fake news but I am not the biggest fan

The few times I have watched him, he is not a clinical striker at all, doesn’t mean he won’t score a lot of goals for us though. Probably fake news but I am not the biggest fan

Not falling for that clarkie, no siree.

Because the Bundealiga isn't a terribly competitive league compared to the Premier League makes your statement about lewandowski being better than Sergio apples to oranges. My daughter plays on a really fucking good U10 team. If I score more goals against them than Lewandowski does against Dortmund am I better than him?

Of course not, but I also know you'll fail to see the point I'm making.

Falling for what?

That I am not a fan of his and he is not a clinical striker
He has a better than a goal a game ratio over the last 5 years and has scored getting on for 600 carear goals. I would love to know what you think is clinical If that isnt it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.