Robert Lewandowski

Its a policy we have adhered to for many a season now,and it hasn't exactly seen us fall behind or even derailed us.
I suspect it might even encourage a togetherness and unity,the players will be more content knowing most are on an equal(ish) footing.
I’m talking about the needs. We need a striker. Bayern says: Lewandowski costs X and he says his wages is Y. If we can afford it, we should do it. Because he is the best and if we’re vying to be the best in Europe, we should aim high. I couldn’t give a fuck about how happy everyone feels in the dressing room because they’re making similar money. They know who Lewandowski is and why he would be brought in. Once he starts banging goal after goal they can swallow their pride.

The problem comes when useless players are making obscene money. Wouldn’t be the case

No way are Bayern are selling him. They missed him in the CL last year and Chupo Moting had to play and he missed chance after chance. They aren't taking that risk again

No way are Bayern are selling him. They missed him in the CL last year and Chupo Moting had to play and he missed chance after chance. They aren't taking that risk again
Yeah, it’s not going to happen. Bayern would be mental to sell him, absolutely mental. I’ve also got my doubts City would spend £100m on a 33 year old. Pep has said a few times that City may end up spending big money on a player, but I think it has to be a long term investment.

I know it’s taboo to suggest anyone other than Messi is the best player in the world but I rate Lewandowski as the current best player in the world. In his last 63 league games he has 80 goals. Let that sink in! Covid robbed him of the Ballon D’Or when it was cancelled.
I agree, me and my son have long been a fan of his, I think he sometimes gets overlooked and doesn't get the credit he deserves, it was such a shame about the Ballon D'Or.

Yeah, it’s not going to happen. Bayern would be mental to sell him, absolutely mental. I’ve also got my doubts City would spend £100m on a 33 year old. Pep has said a few times that City may end up spending big money on a player, but I think it has to be a long term investment.
We overpaid on Grealish already. There’s no turning back now, whether people realize it or not

he’s a brilliant player with incredible stats and I’ve admired him for several years but I’d love City to get Haaland instead.

We make our own legends here and don’t need to buy someone else’s imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.