Robert Lewandowski

He's 34 with no resale value so the real question is why would any club offer over £10m. Saying redicolous figures like £50m is crazy, all this will do is hand Bayern the funds to bid for Haaland. Beyond stupid if you ask me
Turned 33 this month did't he? In answer to the second question, because the club might believe he would give Pep exactly the squad he needs to achieve the things he wants to before he potentially leaves us in a couple of years. Personally I think your suggestion of 10m is far more ridiculous than 50m. But only my opinion.

Probably. I don't think for one minute we will sign him.
He has 2 years left and absolutely no wiggle room, he's on 20m euros a year gross I think. Bayern really don't want to offer anything yet so that's why he's saying he wants a new challenge and they're saying 100m.

Slight deviation off Lewandowski but the German pillagers have robbed a rival again taking Marcel Sabitzer, 27, from RB Leipzig for a reported €14m. The player has a year left on his contract.
I believe that he is worth twice or even three times that amount In a fair open market. But then this is BM after all.

Ive seen him play well as a right winger as well so yet more pressure on Leroy.

This whole transfer window has a whiff of something unsavoury about it concerning European clubs.

Slight deviation off Lewandowski but the German pillagers have robbed a rival again taking Marcel Sabitzer, 27, from RB Leipzig for a reported €14m. The player has a year left on his contract.
I believe that he is worth twice or even three times that amount In a fair open market. But then this is BM after all.

The classic Bayern move, prey on your rivals

He has 2 years left and absolutely no wiggle room, he's on 20m euros a year gross I think. Bayern really don't want to offer anything yet so that's why he's saying he wants a new challenge and they're saying 100m.

Bayern fucked themselves with Sane with the wages. Alabas agent wanted more money for his client due to Sanes contract seems it might be happening again with lewandowski

You'd think they'll wait to see what happens with Haaland next summer before they decide what they want to do with Lewandowski. Whether that be offer him a new deal or let him go.

Leipzig getting Moriba from Barca for 14m apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.