Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

He was right about our need to get good players in whilst we were on top and you can't take that away from him

Whether or not people like him or not he was certainly right about that. Nobody can seriously argue otherwise. One can only hope that what we sacrificed in the short term benefits us over the longer term.

Yep,a mistake the club have made twice now. Once you let the tail wag the dog you end up with what was served up last season.
Except that Mancini was the tail that wanted to wag the dog.

I'll keep it simple for the hard of thinking. Sheikh Mansour told him what was what and he told the Sheikh where to get off. That's what got him the sack, not the fact that Chappy didn't like him.

I actually met him and had a chat and charisma oozed from every pore. He wasn't bad either. ;-)

He's also quite a good manager but a bit like Mourinho in that his drive and single-mindedness push him headlong into conflict with the people he most needs to support him. Whereas baconface knew who he could and couldn't afford to piss off.

I've also had the pleasure of meeting the both of you can can easily believe that ;-)

Except that Mancini was the tail that wanted to wag the dog.

I'll keep it simple for the hard of thinking. Sheikh Mansour told him what was what and he told the Sheikh where to get off. That's what got him the sack, not the fact that Chappy didn't like him.

Oh right so it was not due to the most heinous act of treachery by opening discussions on a move to Monaco as stated on here at the time to the hard of thinking.

I suppose that reason has died a death since we discovered City were in contact with Pep at that time.

Oh right so it was not due to the most heinous act of treachery by opening discussions on a move to Monaco as stated on here at the time to the hard of thinking.

I suppose that reason has died a death since we discovered City were in contact with Pep at that time.
Bobby would have every right to be pissed off knowing we were talking to pep all the time and if kun hadn't of scored he would have been sacked

Bobby would have every right to be pissed off knowing we were talking to pep all the time and if kun hadn't of scored he would have been sacked

I could not agree more. His reputation was smeared on this board but as history has proven, if he did talk to Monaco, he had every right too. Funny though how he was painted as the villian for speaking to another club but no one has the same issue with the club for speaking to another manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.