Roberto Mancini

Sounds like someone is very bitter lol....

Wayne Bridge opens up on hatred for Italy's Euro 2020 boss Roberto Mancini

The ex-City star told bettingexpert's The Big Stage : "It really hurt me because I hate Mancini, everyone knows I have no love for him.

"I wouldn't say he's the worst I've had, but tactically he isn't that great. What he did was good, which hurts to say.”

"Not only was my family cheering for England, they were cheering that Mancini was losing, so it hurt us even more. I never really got him as a manager."

Bridge did not stop there, going on to question Mancini's managerial ability before claiming the title Man City won under him was more down to their vast array of expensive talent.

He explained: "All credit to what he did at Manchester City when winning the league, so City fans will love him, but if you look at the players and the squad that he had, that's what won it, not him as a manager.”
[MirrorSport]

Fuck him.

Admitted recently that he got Nedum to pretend to injure him so he could get away with hurting himself whilst he was on a jolly the week before. If I had the means I would take him to court and sue him to return the wages he was paid whilst he was here, never did a single thing of note.

Bridge never wanted to be at our club,he was the ultimate mercenary signing and right up there with our shittest.

As for his Mancini hate.....he aint alone and its not exactly yellow ticker bar material.

Bridge carping on about past fallouts with a successful manager is hardly news. Mancini is still loved by the majority of blues and most have forgotten about Bridge being at the club.

Mancini is a living legend whilst Bridge is a living leg-end, and totally irrelevant nowadays, whatever his bitter views are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.